Friday, October 2, 2009

Humboldt Hips

I'm trying to figure out who Topshop is designing these dresses for.




I can't imagine that skinny girls would want to wear something that so heavily detracts from their thinness, and I can promise you that girls with hips don't want to throw giant flaps of fabric on that only serve to accentuate wider hips.

So, as far as I can tell, the only person who would wear a style like this is someone who's trying to attract men with a squid fetish, such as this guy:



Topshop Anna Rose Cowl Neck Dress - $90
Topshop Stripe Peplum Jersey Minidress - $80
Topshop Taffeta Prom Dress - $100

1 comment:

  1. They must be designing them for crazy people, like the folks I saw on CSI who were impersonating FBI agents.

    It's the only explanation I can come up with which seems concievable.

    ReplyDelete