Friday, September 25, 2009

Waist Not, Want Not

I love it when bad puns make for such succinct titles.



Hey, you know what these are? $75 polyester high waist shorts. I'm guessing the inseam is about 3 inches long; that leaves a whole 15.75 inches of high waist. This would leave the high waist resting somewhere along my bra line, as though I'm starring as Urkelle in a CW "reimagining" of Family Matters.

Seriously - you know that if it were on the CW, even Urkelle's wardrobe would be ridiculously expensive and vaguely on-trend. Also, someone would probably end up dead by the first episode, there would be a mysterious new boy in school, and everyone would look like they're 27 - both kids and parents.

Don't lie. You know you'd watch that show.

ModCloth My Way or the High Waist Shorts - $74.99

No comments:

Post a Comment