Monday, September 14, 2009

American Apparel: Making Tights NSFW

A big "Thank You" (if that's the right term ...) to Jac for sending this in.

In her words: "Oh, oh, review these abominations! Because regular pantyhose isn't uncomfortable enough. It's a frightful £26 and it's MISSING THE ASS."

Normally, I can at the very least understand why someone created the item I'm reviewing. You can see what the purpose. I might not like the clothes, but I get the intent behind its creation.

Not so with these tights from the always classy American Apparel. As a warning, these might be NSFW:




I cannot, try as I might, understand why these exist. What kind of demand was there for assless tights? What purpose do they serve, beyond being wildly unflattering and probably very, very uncomfortable?

It's nice to know, at times like this, I can blame something so awful on the infamous lech Dov Charney. These aren't legitimate tights; they're just his fetish gear take on support garments.

American Apparel Sheer Luxe Cut Out Pantyhose - $28

No comments:

Post a Comment