Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tad of Plaid

There’s not normally much reason to add a brim to a knit hat. And by “much reason,” I mean, generally, there’s no reason.


Unless you want to knit yourself a bitchin' conductor's hat. In which case, totally justified to include a brim.


Wait, what's that, Hat Model? This isn't actually a conductor's hat at all? It's really just a knit beanie with a brim?

Damn. Now I don't know what to think. I mean, on the one hand, it's a knit cap, so I'm sure it's really warm and delightful. But, on the other hand, there's a brim. And I don't know why you need a brim, unless it's a place upon which to perch your family clan's colors. So, if the hat came with customizable tartan strips, then I guess I could let it slide. But since you're stuck with just the one plaid ... yeah, I'm ruling the brim as unnecessary.

Sorry, Hat Model. You did your best.

ModCloth Tad of Plaid Hat - $27.99

No comments:

Post a Comment