Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Top With a View

I don't have any tattoos, but I would venture to guess that the most difficult thing about having a tramp stamp is finding new and exciting ways to display it. After a while, wearing low-rise jeans with a short t-shirt must get kind of boring.



With this top, you can show off that circle of leaping dolphins, framing it like the work of art that it is.



Unless you've decided to have one of the ten commandments tattooed across your lower back. In that case, you might want to keep it as covered as possible and hope it flies under God's radar, because I can't imagine he'd be thrilled with that development.

Wait, I take that back. If you've got a tramp stamp that says "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's ass," display it proudly. At least it's a little more contextually appropriate than a warning against false idols.

Left Coast Draped Keyhole Back Tee - $44

1 comment:

  1. I love that there is a Tramp Stamp tag, implying that there may be more posts with tramp stamp themes in the future.

    Because I can only imagine what kind of clothes bring about any discussion at all of tramp stamps, that is officially my new dream.

    ReplyDelete